Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ideas for decorating...

Daniel and I went to KirkLand's tonight while we were out....
I found some very cute things for our home. Didn't buy anything, but we did decide what we wanted to do in the kitchen and livingroom...
Kitchen, we are going to do Coffee and such... we found some very cute things tonight to give us some good ideas.
The living room we want to do red and black...fluer de lis mixed in there...

We have never had a real 'theme' in our home...so, I am going to be on the lookout at garage sales this summer for some items to get our home started!!! I am excited that we both liked it, because since Daniel works so hard, I feel like he should have say so in how I decorate the home ;o) I want him to enjoy being home with us and feel like it is his castle.

Off to beddy....

No comments: