Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy days ahead...

This week has gone by fast so far. I guess staying busy is the reason it seems so. I have a lot going on this week, so not a lot of down time! Base Ball, graduation, work, therapy, dr appts, etc.

I had lunch yesterday with a good friend ;o) Today with a good group of friends :o) I love when I can be me and talk with people about the issues in our lives and they can help me and I hope I can help them. When I was really struggling in Feb, I cut myself off from all my friends just so I could deal with God and me. I feel like I am ready to get back in the swing of life. I hope this is a good start.

I am trying to be better at not speaking harsh words. I have always had a problem with this and I want God to help me with it. I say things and then think, ugh. What? open mouth insert foot. You know what I mean.

I am excited to report that we figured out what is going on with Gabi and her belly. She does not empty her bowel out, so, she is backed up. Poor girl. We are starting a regimen today to help her out. I could see it on the x-ray and I don't even know how to read them! She goes, she just does not go enough. Bless her heart.

I can't believe that Thursday is the last BSF until next year. This year went by way to fast. I think I am going to do the study of Esther with some friends and take Sammy with me. She was given a Bible this weekend(Message)and has been reading it a lot, so I hope this will continue to encourage her.

I want to rearrange my bedroom this weekend, but I doubt it will happen. I also want to paint the computer desk and tv stand black, maybe even my sofa table. I am really excited about the things I want to do in the house!

Well, real life calls, so for now, that is it. Sorry short, but like I said, busy week!!!

No comments: