Friday, August 21, 2009

the next day...

we went to Destin. now if you know me well, you know I don't love water, so when I saw the size of the waves that day, I was more than a bit panicked...but I put on a smile(I think)and we went on....
these are not in any real order, just some shots we got that day...


















Notice that in the water, Piper is on my hip as she was not a super huge fan of the waves either! At one point, Gabi was on the boogie board and it went flying, she went under...I was scared, but she came up and wanted to do it again!!!
They all had a good time...Florida was great. We headed back to Mississippi and on Monday we did nothing, but hang out. Tuesday we headed home and Wed. we went to the pool, where, even after being washed, Daniels swim shirts still had seaweed in the pockets...LOL. It was a great vacation.

No comments: