Saturday, January 31, 2009

More of the same...

I sit here with my family running around my house...playing Wii, singing, showering. Just being. I have really been struggling just taking care of day to day stuff. i can't seem to get it all done. Mom has several appts a week, as does Samantha, plus girls to preschool, working 2 days, shopping for food, keeping up house...I just don't feel like I am doing anything 100% and that really frustrates me. I think everyone else seems to have it way more together than I do. I can't get motivated when I am home because I really want to just sit and not do anything. but I need to do things, because well, they tend to pile up if I don't do them. I don't want Daniel to feel like he has to do them after working all day to provide. I make the kids do chores, but I still have things to do. I want to lose weight, be healthy, but that requires even more time and energy that I dont' have. I have to remind myself, that God has a bigger plan for me that I can not see and just to be patient. hmm, well, i need to make our late lunch(we all at ea late breakfast and that works just fine because with Church tonight, we will eat a late dinner.)

No comments: