Sunday, January 4, 2009

long day

It was not a great day for me. I have had a really hard time dealing with the death of Robert. I don't know why. Monday is the service. I hope that will help me get some closure?
I didn't sleep well, so then after church I fell asleep and now I will have a hard time sleeping tonight. At least Daniel has 2 days off this week for the service and then one more. then I will go back to work. Finally.

trying to decide if I want to do Experiencing God or Esther(Beth Moore) at church. thinking about taking a break from BSF...mom and Sam both have so many dr appts that it makes it hard to get to on a weekly basis.

the kids played really well today, I was proud of them.
It will be nice to get back to routines.
My camera is giving me a hard time.....ugh./

No comments: