Tuesday, April 20, 2010

recovery

this recovery thing seems to really be taking its toll out on me.
I can't drive.
I can't cook.
I can't clean.
I can't do much of anything.
I did manage to fold a small load of wash that Daniel had set on the love seat....
but by the time I was done, I was so stinking tired.
I sat and played Animal Crossing on the Wii, watched a couple shows, read....
now I am back in bed FREEZING due to my fever.
not a high one, just low enough that I don't have to call in.
all I really want is to feel better.
I KNOW it is a 6-8 week recovery fully.
I am not missing cleaning.
just being active.
I don't remember the last time I sat still this many days....um, never....
I have managed to go all day without taking a pain pill....
starting to hurt a tad, but I will wait to take them now until bedtime....
I plan on going to Logan's double header baseball game Wed night, if I feel ok....
Gabi was a bit whiny after school, Daniel just took her to pick up Piper and he text me a few minutes after leaving and said she was sleeping...oh yeah, forgot she went to bed late....
he went to pick up pizza....he needed a break poor guy.
he has been super through all of this....
I know it is hard for him to work all day AND then take care of all my chores(ya know the ones I do during the day)on top of cooking, getting kids to bath and everything else.
well, time to go rest a bit more.......

No comments: