Sunday, April 18, 2010

Prom and Fevers

Prom was last night!! Izzy had a great time and I was happy to see her so happy.....





Today, Gabi learned to ride a bike....



my kids are growing up....

Daniel has worked very hard this weekend, making dinners, cleaning, shopping for undergarments for the prom for his teenage daughter, taking care of me and the 5 kids.....

the boys just hung out and were boys and Piper was cute as could be playing and spending her last Sunday being 4....

Today, I started running a fever again. I really just want to feel better. I want to have an inspirational post, but none are coming. I know that when all is said and done, I will feel better and have a better life, but right now, I am just tired. Tired of not feeling well, tired of life passing by my bedroom door. just tired.
I will call the dr in the am and see what they want to do.....but until then, I think I will sleep and rest and just be.

No comments: