Saturday, February 6, 2010

pre game/pre op

So, I went to the dr this week and there was no mass!!! I was soo happy.
I do have a cyst, but not a large one.
I will have surgery on Monday~to have the lining of my uterus burned to help with my cycle.
As crazy as it sounds, I am really excited. Daniel took the day off to take care of me-and to grocery shop, because that was the day I was going to do a HUGE shopping trip.
I will let you know how the surgery works out....

SO, what about SUPER BOWL???
we are ready. I have sooo much food planned, that my kids are so excited. We have dips/chips/meats/sweets and POP...we never buy pop, so they were very excited to see me bring in several 2 liters :o)

Geaux SAINTS!!!!

2 comments:

Abby said...

I will be sending lots of healing wishes!

thechattymommy said...

Hello!
I am praying for you Becca and your wonderful family!