Friday, January 15, 2010

Order

So, I have just been busy being a mom, helping my mom.
I have been trying to get things final for the adoption...almost there.

I have been reading so many blogs, talking about a word for the year.
My word, and I have thought about this A LOT, is going to be....

ORDER

in my home, my heart, my life.
important things first, the things that matter.
the little things that can wait, will.
I want to be the best I can be, the Woman that God has created in me.
I want to be aware of His presence each and every day, every moment He gives me.
The Path He chooses I KNOW is better than what I would choose for me.
I have a long way to go and lot to learn.
I have many things I could say I am sorry for.
I have made mistakes that have hurt others and myself.
Believe me when I say I am sorry.
I am human, I will make more mistakes.
Love me in spite of them, because of them.
Help me to become the person God sees in me.
I want to use 2010 to really grow and learn.
I want to learn to forgive.
those who hurt me intentionally and those who didn't realize they were doing it.
I want to work through my past where I hold hurt, shame, guilt.
It will not be easy, I know.
I have friends and family who will stay by me and who will pray with me.
I want to learn(and retain)this year.

I want to really learn how to use my camera,
start scrapbooking again,
make some adorable bows,
sew,
maybe even bake some.

I just want to be able to be the best me I can be and I know that starts with order.


No comments: