Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!!

I hope this day is all you hope for and more.

Daniel got a call and was out until after 1 am and I could not sleep.

When we put the kids to bed, it was sleeting and they woke up to a WHITE Christmas!
I don't know how many inches are out there, but at least 5 I think!!

I am sitting on my living room floor updating from my NEW LAPTOP!!!
we were not exchanging gifts since i quit my job, but, here I sit with on my lap!

I have to say, the kids were very patient when they woke up at 2:33AM!
then they woke Sammy up at5:30 and wanted to have presents!
We didn't do it until at least 9 am-late for us!
Everyone liked what they got I believe.
they each got a Wii game. I encourage them to play because, most of them are active games and they get exercise!(i sure may not get much with this thing! I will want to hang out and play on it all the time!)

I know I need to get up and get some things done, but, this seems like so much more fun!
I am sure it will wear off after a while, but for now, you can find me playing on here!

this has been a good morning and I just want to hang with my kids and enjoy the happiness in their eyes and the smiles on the precious faces!

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: