Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Shopping

We started in 2002 only giving our boys(at the time)3 gifts each, because we wanted to focus on the real meaning of Christmas and we thought that seemed like a good way to do that. Then we found out there was a big Christian movement where people were doing that. We still do that and as we had more children, it became helpful so we would keep the cost of the holiday down some. I do the shopping for my Mother in Law and my Mom as well. It gets confusing.The little girls are about done, I think I need one thing for Piper and then something for her from MIL and she is 100% done. Gabi is 100% done from everyone. I usually have an idea of what I am going to do, but I sit here tonight and realize that I have no clue what to do for my boys. I have no 'big' thing for Logan, he really isn't into anything, so I have 1small thing for him and that is all. ugh. I still need one thing for Dawson. He wants all big ticket items, so it makes it tough, because we don't spend a lot on each of them. Then, we have Sam. ugh. I think for one, I am going to get her a few books and put them in a cool box/basket for her room. Maybe a yoga mat, a jewelry box w/ some jewelry in it(but it is now hard since she wants 'emo' things). I do want to get her some scrapbooking stuff and a notebook to draw in.I have no idea what to give my hubby. none. he said tennis shoes. oh fun! (i actually typed run before fun!!!)

No comments: