Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I think I may cry :o(

Gabi just brought me the box of Special K I bought and asked me if I was going to look like "this" on the back of the box?? Then she walks away and says, "I would be so proud of you if you did."
I did however state that I would never look just like "that". God made me and her special and loves us just the way we are. She was like, ok. and went on. I love my girl. She knows just how to smile and melt me to the core. We most certainly have our tough days, but she can always make up for that...just like I have tough days and God is so patient and loving even if He gives me 50 chances and on chance #47, He is excited becasue He know I only have 3 more times til I get 'it'...(whatever it may be at the time)

Thinking about renting a booth at a local school carnival...not sure. It would be a lot of work, but it is $25 and I coulc sell a few bows, make the money back...might be fun. I will be praying about it.

Today we lost a backpack....I saw it last night. No where to be found this morning!

Girls want breakfast finally....better go.

No comments: