Friday, June 5, 2009

Organizing & Meal Planning

I am getting ready to rearrange the living room-again. I like to change things around. But this time, I have some plans for things on the walls, so I am really excited!

The other thing I am working on is my Control Journal for my home..
http://flylady.net/pages/cjmain.asp
I did find a really cool print out for grocery shopping here...
http://www.grocerylists.org/ultimatest/

Lot's of things that I want to get done, but my motivation is lacking, so I am going to get off the computer and just do the living room, maybe that will spur me on to get done some to the organizing..I feel like I do this a lot, but we have a lot of stuff in this little apartment, so it is a constant thing! Have a good Friday!!!

1 comment:

Symon said...

Hi there. I noticed one of your interests was 'Christian Novels'. Please take the time to check out our Christian Fiction Review Blog: Flannelgraph. If you become a follower, you will be into win a free book/books each month. God bless you, Symon.