Monday, October 6, 2008

Crazy Monday~~~I need a start over :o)

I feel like I have not gotten near enough done today as I would have liked. I think we are skipping football practice as the boys bellies are not feeling super great and I don't think the coaches would like it very much if they need to keep running to the bathroom.

This weekend was not long enough due to not feeling great. I was sick most of Sat and all of Sunday. I even stayed home from work Sunday just to rest. I feel better now. I really think mine is due to sinus issues from allergies :o( that time of the year.

Football games were both lost and not due to the children, but to refs who were so biased and not making good calls.

I rearranged the bedroom and living room. I love the bedroom, but not the living room. Have to think on it.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi so that I was not neglecting my blog:o)

No comments: