Sunday, August 17, 2008

Life changes.....

Lots of things going on around here...

The boys start back to school on Monday-we are all ready for it. We need routine. It has been a quick summer and I will miss the things that go with that, but at the same time, we must go forward. Can't spend life hanging out by the pool!

My 15 year old niece is going to be coming to live with us in the near future. It will change our life in drastic ways, but we could not let her go to foster care. ever. that just isn't an option.

I am overwhelmed. I know that my God is big enough to take care of all the needs that will comeup for her. I am going to ttry to get her room set up this week and then go from there.

Pray for wisdom as we prepare our house and hearts for this young woman to be with us.

I need to go to the store and get milk and such so I can feed kids in the am :o)

No comments: