Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Journeys

We are more amazed at God with each passing day and how He knows what we need before we do.

Daniel has been very unhappy with his current job as an apprientice electrician. He simply does not enjoy his work and being union. I don't think we REALLY waited for God on this issue as much as we should have. Lesson learned(I hope)for the both of us. So he applied for a job with our local cable company and after testing and interviews, he was offered the job. Now we are just waiting on a few things to be taken care of. He tried to meet with his current boss, but he never showed up. BLEH> makes Daniel crazy. So, we are almost done with working nights(I am so glad because I miss him at night when he is not here!!!)

The guys are all at ball practice and the girls are playing HSM Sing It on the Wii.

I have to put the spring/summer clothes away they are sitting in the game room on the game table and it makes it very hard to play games that way :o) I think I have enough for both girls(if what I have for Piper fits? You never know. SHe wore a (large for the size) pair of 6 Month capris at moms house the other day!

I was so sad to say that I will not be able to go on a trip with my circle of friends that I go with on a overnight trip in the spring and one just before Christmas. I have to work and several people are already going to be gone the day I needed off and if Missy and I left right after getting the kiddos settled when we got off work, It would still be late when we got there. So I will have to go with them in Dec. It will be ok.

I have taken forever to make this post because I am playing Wii with the girls and have painted fingers and toes on Piper and Gabi is doing hers(will be a mess!) I am caught up on wash and don't have enough to even make a full load(LOVE IT!) so I think I will go play with the girls for a while. Have a great day!

No comments: