Sunday, November 28, 2010

turns, twists and dips...this crazy life

This holiday has been good.
Daniel was on call, so he was gone a lot and we ate really late, but since everyone has been sick, it wasn't so bad.
He has worked a lot of overtime this week-like 22 hours.
I cooked, yep, me, most of our Thanksgiving dinner! wowsers, it was crazy busy, but it tasted great!!!!
Church and life group were wonderful!!! played some Scrabble and just hung out.
Today we had ballet practice in Miami. I ended up called away for a family emergency.
It has been the hardest mommy moment in my life.
I am not yet ready to share everything about it, please pray for our family. God knows already. He in in this situation and I am leaving it for Him.
SO, check it out!
http://www.jennysimmons.com/2010/11/the-winners-are.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+jennysimmons+%28Jenny%27s+Blog%29

I won!!! I enter a lot of things, a lot of times just for fun, because I like to see what others have to say as well. I was SO excited to get an Email from Jenny! I love reading her blog! THANK YOU JENNY for choosing me~us, our family.

I hope all of you had an amazing holiday with family.
Time to decorate for Christmas time!!

I have only purchase one gift so far and have not a single clue or idea what else to do. sigh.

it has been a long day, I am going to try to lay down and sleep....
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!!!

No comments: