Sunday, September 6, 2009

whoops...

September rolled in with out me even blogging! The weather here has been great. I changed jobs and have been super busy. Long weekend was very welcome to me since I was so tired. In fact I just woke up from a nice long nap!!! I slept from 2-5:30!!! We have nothing going on this weekend. it is great!
Wednesday, Awana started and there was an accident at the church and I ended up at the ER with the child and his father. It ended up with him having 7 stitches. He is doing well, in fact, he was at Chuck E Cheese Thurs night!!
I changed jobs and went back to teaching pre school. I am very happy and thankful for the chance to do it again.
I don't have any pictures to share. I just wanted to share good news.
We are also looking for a house to move into.
YAYAYAYAY

No comments: