Thursday, February 19, 2009

caves and such

Went to Fantastic Cavers with Dawson's class today and it was a lot of fun. We went in the cave and got to see so many cool formations. Dawson held my hand the entire time-I will cherish that since I know the day may come when he will no longer do that in front of all his friends. There were a few scary moments-our school bus driver got stuck in a part where you walk back and you have to get real low. He used to be paralized(we later found out) and had a hard time getting down that low. i was really getting nervous that he was going to knock himself out because he was having a hard time getting low enough. I had to ask a dad in the group to help me get him out, it was really a team effort.
I have not done near what I planned with the blog the past month and a half. I am trying. it is just really hard to find time where I don't feel guilty for doing it. Working on that as well....

Mom is about the same, hurting and such. I love her so much and days like today when she just cries are really hard. There is nothing I can do to help her. Pray.

This weekend we have Elevate and I still have to find sitters for the kids...ugh.

In April, I am going on my annual retreat with a couple of friends and this year I am taking Sammy with me...theme is I am a Princess-My Father is the King of Kings. I think it will be a lot of fun...

well, kids want dinner, so I better get the french toast made!!

No comments: